- Size Guide
- Things You Need to Check Before Making a Purchase
- Shipping Fee and Deliver
- Cancellation, Returns, and Exchanges
- Membership Registration
- Web Operating Environment
Things You Need to Check Before Making a Purchase
- Custom Duties
- Customs duties are not included in the product price. When importing goods as general cargo, importers are required to pay customs duties, value-added tax/consumption tax, customs clearance fees, and other fees set by the region. Customers must pay these fees themselves upon arrival of the goods, and we cannot accept cancellation of orders due to inability to pay after confirming the fees, so please be sure to check the customs website of your country or other relevant information.
- Shipping, and Delivery Areas
- ＜United States, Canada and Australia＞
For delivery, we use the DHL. Please check Details of DHL Delivery Services.
We charge a flat rate of $100 as a shipping fee.
＜The other countries＞
For delivery, we use the EMS provided by JAPAN POST. Make sure to check if your region is covered by their delivery areas. ( EMS: Details of Delivery Services by Country/Region )
We charge a flat rate of $30 as a shipping fee.